This info is about DevID Agent for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall DevID Agent from your systemDevID
. Further information on DevID can be found here
. DevID Agent is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent folder, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for removing DevID Agent is C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. DevidAgent3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.94 MB (4126208 bytes) on disk.
DevID Agent contains of the executables below. They take 11.89 MB (12468168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevidAgent3.exe (3.94 MB)
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.96 MB)
- RaInst64.exe (886.28 KB)
- RaIOx64.exe (51.84 KB)
- SetupChipset.exe (2.86 MB)
- Setup.exe (935.24 KB)
- Difx64.exe (184.00 KB)
- Difx64.exe (104.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- infinst.exe (130.50 KB)
- infinst.x64.exe (192.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (77.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
The current web page applies to DevID Agent version 414
only. You can find below info on other versions of DevID Agent:
...click to view all...
DevID Agent is an application released by DevID. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall DevID Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DevID Agent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DevID Agent or simply click the Search field and type in "DevID Agent". If it is installed on your PC the DevID Agent program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DevID Agent in the list of applications, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DevID Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DevID Agent.
8. After uninstalling DevID Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DevID Agent which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DevID Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DevID Agent by DevID from your computer, nor are we saying that DevID Agent by DevID is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DevID Agent supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-09 17:26:37.620