DevID Agent is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall DevID Agent from your computerDevID
. Further information on DevID can be found here
. Usually the DevID Agent application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent directory, depending on the user's option during install. DevID Agent's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent\uninstall.exe. DevidAgent3.exe is the DevID Agent's primary executable file and it takes approximately 4.10 MB (4301312 bytes) on disk.
DevID Agent is comprised of the following executables which occupy 49.24 MB (51632344
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DevidAgent3.exe (4.10 MB)
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- total360_setup.exe (42.16 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.96 MB)
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- infinst.exe (130.50 KB)
- infinst.x64.exe (192.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (77.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.18
of DevID Agent. You can find below info on other releases of DevID Agent:
...click to view all...
DevID Agent is an application marketed by the software company DevID. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove DevID Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall DevID Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DevID Agent or simply click the Search field and type in "DevID Agent". The DevID Agent app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DevID Agent in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DevID Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DevID Agent.
8. After uninstalling DevID Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DevID Agent that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DevID Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DevID Agent by DevID from your computer, nor are we saying that DevID Agent by DevID is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DevID Agent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 14:23:18.623