This page is about DevID Agent for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall DevID Agent from your computerDevID
. Check out here
where you can get more info on DevID. DevID Agent is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling DevID Agent is C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called DevidAgent3.exe and occupies 3.73 MB (3909120 bytes).
DevID Agent contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.35 MB (6660392
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevidAgent3.exe (3.73 MB)
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (2.01 MB)
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (77.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.69
of DevID Agent. You can find below info on other versions of DevID Agent:
...click to view all...
DevID Agent is a program released by DevID. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall DevID Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase DevID Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DevID Agent or simply click the Search field and type in "DevID Agent". If it exists on your system the DevID Agent application will be found very quickly. After you select DevID Agent in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about DevID Agent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DevID Agent.
8. After uninstalling DevID Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DevID Agent which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DevID Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DevID Agent by DevID from your PC, we are not saying that DevID Agent by DevID is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DevID Agent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:45:20.053