You can find below details on how to uninstall DevID Agent for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall DevID Agent from your systemDevID
. More info about DevID can be read here
. Usually the DevID Agent program is placed in the C:\Program Files\DevID Agent directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\DevID Agent\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall DevID Agent. DevidAgent3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 4.21 MB (4415488 bytes) on disk.
DevID Agent is comprised of the following executables which take 12.36 MB (12956713
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DevidAgent3.exe (4.21 MB)
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.96 MB)
- 2ksetup.exe (180.00 KB)
- 2KSETUP64.exe (238.50 KB)
- snuninst.exe (2.26 MB)
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- rollback.exe (26.00 KB)
- rollbackx64.exe (32.50 KB)
- x64.exe (1.48 MB)
- x86.exe (967.00 KB)
- infinst.exe (132.00 KB)
- infinst.x64.exe (195.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (77.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 434
of DevID Agent. For more DevID Agent versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DevID Agent has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
DevID Agent is a program released by the software company DevID. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall DevID Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase DevID Agent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DevID Agent or simply click the Search feature and type in "DevID Agent". If it is installed on your PC the DevID Agent app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DevID Agent in the list , some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DevID Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DevID Agent.
8. After removing DevID Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DevID Agent that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DevID Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DevID Agent by DevID from your PC, we are not saying that DevID Agent by DevID is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DevID Agent in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-16 15:03:44.780