This page contains detailed information on how to remove DevID Agent for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall DevID Agent from your systemDevID
. Take a look here
for more information on DevID. Usually the DevID Agent application is placed in the C:\Program Files\DevID Agent folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for DevID Agent is C:\Program Files\DevID Agent\uninstall.exe. DevID Agent's main file takes about 4.20 MB (4404224 bytes) and its name is DevidAgent3.exe.
The executable files below are part of DevID Agent. They take about 10.30 MB (10799400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevidAgent3.exe (4.20 MB)
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (2.58 MB)
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- rollback.exe (26.00 KB)
- rollbackx64.exe (32.50 KB)
- x64.exe (1.48 MB)
- x86.exe (967.00 KB)
- infinst.exe (132.00 KB)
- infinst.x64.exe (195.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (77.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
This web page is about DevID Agent version 444
alone. You can find here a few links to other DevID Agent releases:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.The files below were left behind on your disk by DevID Agent's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\DevID\DevID Agent.lnk
DevID Agent is a program released by DevID. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove DevID Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall DevID Agent from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate DevID Agent or simply click the Search field and type in "DevID Agent". If it exists on your system the DevID Agent application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DevID Agent in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about DevID Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DevID Agent.
8. After removing DevID Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DevID Agent which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DevID Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DevID Agent by DevID from your computer, we are not saying that DevID Agent by DevID is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DevID Agent in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-09 07:25:10.027