This page contains complete information on how to uninstall DevID Agent for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall DevID Agent from your PCDevID
. Go over here
for more details on DevID. Usually the DevID Agent program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for DevID Agent is C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent\uninstall.exe. DevID Agent's main file takes about 3.77 MB (3952128 bytes) and is called DevidAgent3.exe.
The executable files below are part of DevID Agent. They occupy about 6.75 MB (7079208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevidAgent3.exe (3.77 MB)
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.96 MB)
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- infinst.exe (130.50 KB)
- infinst.x64.exe (192.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (77.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
This web page is about DevID Agent version 395
alone. You can find below info on other versions of DevID Agent:
...click to view all...
DevID Agent is a program by the software company DevID. Some computer users want to remove this application. This is hard because performing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to remove DevID Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DevID Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DevID Agent or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DevID Agent". If it exists on your system the DevID Agent application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DevID Agent in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DevID Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DevID Agent.
8. After removing DevID Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DevID Agent which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DevID Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DevID Agent by DevID from your PC, nor are we saying that DevID Agent by DevID is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DevID Agent supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-19 02:48:23.533