DevID Agent is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall DevID Agent from your computerDevID
. You can find out more on DevID or check for application updates here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. You can uninstall DevID Agent by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.21 MB (4411904 bytes) on disk and is named DevidAgent3.exe.
DevID Agent contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.31 MB (10807080
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevidAgent3.exe (4.21 MB)
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (2.58 MB)
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- rollback.exe (26.00 KB)
- rollbackx64.exe (32.50 KB)
- x64.exe (1.48 MB)
- x86.exe (967.00 KB)
- infinst.exe (132.00 KB)
- infinst.x64.exe (195.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (77.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
This info is about DevID Agent version 447
only. Click on the links below for other DevID Agent versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove DevID Agent from your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
DevID Agent is a program marketed by DevID. Frequently, users want to remove it. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove DevID Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall DevID Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DevID Agent or simply click the Search field and type in "DevID Agent". If it is installed on your PC the DevID Agent app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DevID Agent in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DevID Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DevID Agent.
8. After removing DevID Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DevID Agent that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing DevID Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DevID Agent by DevID from your computer, we are not saying that DevID Agent by DevID is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DevID Agent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-04-22 15:49:58.093