DevID Agent is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall DevID Agent from your systemDevID
. Take a look here
for more details on DevID. Usually the DevID Agent application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling DevID Agent is C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. DevID Agent's main file takes around 4.20 MB (4404224 bytes) and is called DevidAgent3.exe.
The following executable files are contained in DevID Agent. They take 11.54 MB (12103640
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevidAgent3.exe (4.20 MB)
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (2.58 MB)
- AutoInst.exe (97.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.15 MB)
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- rollback.exe (26.00 KB)
- rollbackx64.exe (32.50 KB)
- x64.exe (1.48 MB)
- x86.exe (967.00 KB)
- infinst.exe (132.00 KB)
- infinst.x64.exe (195.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (77.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
This info is about DevID Agent version 4.44
alone. For more DevID Agent versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DevID Agent is a program marketed by the software company DevID. Some users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase DevID Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove DevID Agent with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DevID Agent or simply click the Search field and type in "DevID Agent". The DevID Agent app will be found very quickly. When you click DevID Agent in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DevID Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DevID Agent.
8. After removing DevID Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DevID Agent that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DevID Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DevID Agent by DevID from your computer, we are not saying that DevID Agent by DevID is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DevID Agent in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-09-08 17:02:10.337