This info is about DevID Agent for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall DevID Agent from your PCDevID
. You can find out more on DevID or check for application updates here
. Usually the DevID Agent application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove DevID Agent by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. DevidAgent3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.72 MB (3905536 bytes) on disk.
DevID Agent is comprised of the following executables which take 40.93 MB (42918416
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DevidAgent3.exe (3.72 MB)
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (2.01 MB)
- LAN_Server_64_19.3.exe (33.20 MB)
- Setup.exe (939.24 KB)
- iusb3mon.exe (285.24 KB)
- Drv64.exe (180.74 KB)
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (77.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (90.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
The current page applies to DevID Agent version 367
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of DevID Agent:
...click to view all...
DevID Agent is a program offered by the software company DevID. Some computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK practice to remove DevID Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DevID Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DevID Agent or simply click the Search feature and type in "DevID Agent". If it is installed on your PC the DevID Agent program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DevID Agent in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DevID Agent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DevID Agent.
8. After uninstalling DevID Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DevID Agent which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DevID Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DevID Agent by DevID from your PC, we are not saying that DevID Agent by DevID is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DevID Agent supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-20 01:18:18.333