This page is about DevID Agent for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall DevID Agent from your systemDevID
. More information on DevID can be found here
. DevID Agent is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DevID Agent. The application's main executable file is called DevidAgent3.exe and it has a size of 3.76 MB (3944960 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in DevID Agent. They take 6.74 MB (7072040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevidAgent3.exe (3.76 MB)
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.96 MB)
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- infinst.exe (130.50 KB)
- infinst.x64.exe (192.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (77.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 383
of DevID Agent. You can find below a few links to other DevID Agent versions:
...click to view all...
DevID Agent is a program marketed by the software company DevID. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase DevID Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase DevID Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DevID Agent or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DevID Agent". If it is installed on your PC the DevID Agent program will be found automatically. After you select DevID Agent in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DevID Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DevID Agent.
8. After removing DevID Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DevID Agent which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DevID Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DevID Agent by DevID from your PC, we are not saying that DevID Agent by DevID is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DevID Agent in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-31 18:38:11.657