This web page contains thorough information on how to remove DevID Agent for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall DevID Agent from your systemDevID
. Go over here
for more details on DevID. DevID Agent is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent folder, subject to the user's choice. DevID Agent's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent\uninstall.exe. DevidAgent3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 4.22 MB (4420608 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of DevID Agent. They take an average of 16.14 MB (16927488
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avl.exe (8.50 KB)
- DevidAgent3.exe (4.22 MB)
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (2.58 MB)
- LDConfig.exe (97.95 KB)
- LDPInst.exe (366.45 KB)
- KHALMNPR.exe (127.52 KB)
- LDPINST.exe (366.52 KB)
- AutoInst.exe (86.60 KB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
- AutoInst.exe (97.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.15 MB)
- Setup.exe (935.24 KB)
- Difx64.exe (184.00 KB)
- Difx64.exe (104.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- rollback.exe (26.00 KB)
- rollbackx64.exe (32.50 KB)
- x64.exe (1.48 MB)
- x86.exe (967.00 KB)
- infinst.exe (132.00 KB)
- infinst.x64.exe (195.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (77.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 442
of DevID Agent. For other DevID Agent versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DevID Agent is an application by the software company DevID. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall DevID Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete DevID Agent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DevID Agent or simply click the Search field and type in "DevID Agent". If it exists on your system the DevID Agent app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click DevID Agent in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DevID Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DevID Agent.
8. After removing DevID Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DevID Agent which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DevID Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DevID Agent by DevID from your PC, nor are we saying that DevID Agent by DevID is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DevID Agent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-06-19 09:37:02.140