This page is about DevID Agent for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DevID Agent from your PCDevID
. Additional info about DevID can be seen here
. DevID Agent is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\DevID Agent directory, regulated by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling DevID Agent is C:\Program Files\DevID Agent\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. DevID Agent's main file takes around 3.74 MB (3919360 bytes) and is called DevidAgent3.exe.
DevID Agent contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.65 MB (9067760
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevidAgent3.exe (3.74 MB)
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.96 MB)
- setup.exe (390.60 KB)
- setup.exe (392.00 KB)
- Setup.exe (935.24 KB)
- Difx64.exe (184.00 KB)
- Difx64.exe (104.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (160.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (77.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 374
of DevID Agent. You can find below info on other versions of DevID Agent:
...click to view all...
DevID Agent is an application released by the software company DevID. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to erase DevID Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase DevID Agent from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DevID Agent or simply click the Search feature and type in "DevID Agent". If it is installed on your PC the DevID Agent program will be found automatically. When you click DevID Agent in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DevID Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DevID Agent.
8. After uninstalling DevID Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DevID Agent which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DevID Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DevID Agent by DevID from your PC, nor are we saying that DevID Agent by DevID is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DevID Agent supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 18:22:55.810