You can find below detailed information on how to remove DevID Agent for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall DevID Agent from your computerDevID
. Open here
where you can read more on DevID. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove DevID Agent by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called devcon.exe and occupies 54.50 KB (55808 bytes).
DevID Agent contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.31 MB (6613800
bytes) on disk.
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.96 MB)
The current page applies to DevID Agent version 3.75
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of DevID Agent:
...click to view all...
DevID Agent is an application released by DevID. Some computer users try to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall DevID Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove DevID Agent from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DevID Agent or simply activate the Search field and type in "DevID Agent". The DevID Agent program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DevID Agent in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about DevID Agent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DevID Agent.
8. After removing DevID Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DevID Agent which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DevID Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove DevID Agent by DevID from your computer, nor are we saying that DevID Agent by DevID is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DevID Agent in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-12 03:22:29.457