This page is about DevID Agent for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall DevID Agent from your PCDevID
. More information on DevID can be seen here
. DevID Agent is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. You can remove DevID Agent by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. DevidAgent3.exe is the DevID Agent's primary executable file and it takes around 4.10 MB (4301312 bytes) on disk.
DevID Agent is comprised of the following executables which take 9.58 MB (10044528
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DevidAgent3.exe (4.10 MB)
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.96 MB)
- Install.exe (280.28 KB)
- Install.exe (280.23 KB)
- LogiDPPApp.exe (100.85 KB)
- WUApp64.exe (670.21 KB)
- Setup.exe (935.24 KB)
- Difx64.exe (184.00 KB)
- Difx64.exe (104.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- infinst.exe (130.50 KB)
- infinst.x64.exe (192.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (77.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
This page is about DevID Agent version 4.22
alone. You can find below a few links to other DevID Agent versions:
...click to view all...
DevID Agent is an application offered by DevID. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY solution to remove DevID Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove DevID Agent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DevID Agent or simply click the Search feature and type in "DevID Agent". If it exists on your system the DevID Agent app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select DevID Agent in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DevID Agent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DevID Agent.
8. After removing DevID Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DevID Agent that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DevID Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DevID Agent by DevID from your PC, we are not saying that DevID Agent by DevID is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DevID Agent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-28 04:24:03.050