DevID Agent is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall DevID Agent from your systemDevID
. Open here
for more information on DevID. DevID Agent is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\DevID Agent folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall DevID Agent by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DevID Agent\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. DevidAgent3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.76 MB (3944960 bytes) on disk.
DevID Agent installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.74 MB (7072040
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevidAgent3.exe (3.76 MB)
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.96 MB)
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- infinst.exe (130.50 KB)
- infinst.x64.exe (192.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (77.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.84
of DevID Agent. You can find here a few links to other DevID Agent releases:
...click to view all...
DevID Agent is an application by the software company DevID. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to erase DevID Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DevID Agent from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DevID Agent or simply activate the Search field and type in "DevID Agent". If it exists on your system the DevID Agent app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DevID Agent in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about DevID Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DevID Agent.
8. After removing DevID Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong DevID Agent that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DevID Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove DevID Agent by DevID from your PC, nor are we saying that DevID Agent by DevID is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DevID Agent in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-03 12:05:42.373