You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall DevID Agent for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall DevID Agent from your computerDevID
. Take a look here
for more info on DevID. DevID Agent is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for DevID Agent is C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent\uninstall.exe. DevidAgent3.exe is the DevID Agent's primary executable file and it takes about 4.20 MB (4408320 bytes) on disk.
DevID Agent contains of the executables below. They take 9.62 MB (10082600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevidAgent3.exe (4.20 MB)
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.96 MB)
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- x64.exe (1.48 MB)
- x86.exe (967.00 KB)
- infinst.exe (130.50 KB)
- infinst.x64.exe (192.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (77.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
This info is about DevID Agent version 429
only. You can find here a few links to other DevID Agent releases:
...click to view all...
DevID Agent is an application released by DevID. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall DevID Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DevID Agent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DevID Agent or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DevID Agent". If it exists on your system the DevID Agent application will be found very quickly. When you click DevID Agent in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DevID Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DevID Agent.
8. After uninstalling DevID Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DevID Agent that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DevID Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DevID Agent by DevID from your computer, we are not saying that DevID Agent by DevID is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall DevID Agent in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-13 20:39:18.407