DevID Agent is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall DevID Agent from your systemDevID
. Additional info about DevID can be seen here
. Usually the DevID Agent application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for DevID Agent is C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent\uninstall.exe. DevidAgent3.exe is the DevID Agent's main executable file and it takes around 4.21 MB (4413952 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in DevID Agent. They take 62.72 MB (65769088
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevidAgent3.exe (4.21 MB)
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.96 MB)
- dpinst.exe (1.01 MB)
- ETDAniConf.exe (8.19 MB)
- ETDCtrl.exe (3.59 MB)
- ETDCtrlHelper.exe (2.53 MB)
- ETDDeviceInformation.exe (2.58 MB)
- ETDIntelligent.exe (2.16 MB)
- ETDService.exe (131.72 KB)
- ETDTouch.exe (127.22 KB)
- ETDUn_inst.exe (2.34 MB)
- Lenovo.exe (1.92 MB)
- Lenovo_Win8.exe (1.92 MB)
- Setup.exe (2.70 MB)
- TouchpadEnableDisable.exe (2.19 MB)
- DPInst.exe (900.56 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1.02 MB)
- InstNT.exe (318.62 KB)
- Setup.exe (344.12 KB)
- SynMood.exe (1.83 MB)
- SynTPEnh.exe (3.78 MB)
- SynTPEnhService.exe (249.62 KB)
- SynTPHelper.exe (213.62 KB)
- SynZMetr.exe (1.81 MB)
- Tutorial.exe (1.82 MB)
- RtCRU64.exe (4.14 MB)
- RtCRU64.exe (4.14 MB)
- Setup.exe (935.24 KB)
- Difx64.exe (184.00 KB)
- Difx64.exe (104.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- x64.exe (1.48 MB)
- x86.exe (967.00 KB)
- infinst.exe (132.00 KB)
- infinst.x64.exe (195.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (77.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
This data is about DevID Agent version 4.31
only. You can find here a few links to other DevID Agent versions:
...click to view all...
DevID Agent has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove DevID Agent:
Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\DevID\DevID Agent.lnk
DevID Agent is an application released by the software company DevID. Sometimes, people try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase DevID Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall DevID Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find DevID Agent or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DevID Agent". If it exists on your system the DevID Agent program will be found very quickly. When you click DevID Agent in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DevID Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DevID Agent.
8. After uninstalling DevID Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DevID Agent that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DevID Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove DevID Agent by DevID from your computer, nor are we saying that DevID Agent by DevID is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DevID Agent in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-26 10:00:32.917