This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall DevID Agent for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall DevID Agent from your PCDevID
. You can read more on DevID or check for application updates here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling DevID Agent is C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. DevidAgent3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.93 MB (4125696 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with DevID Agent. They take about 48.56 MB (50919128
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevidAgent3.exe (3.93 MB)
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- total360_setup.exe (41.64 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.96 MB)
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- infinst.exe (130.50 KB)
- infinst.x64.exe (192.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (77.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
This data is about DevID Agent version 4.13
only. You can find below a few links to other DevID Agent releases:
...click to view all...
DevID Agent is a program by DevID. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase DevID Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DevID Agent from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DevID Agent or simply click the Search field and type in "DevID Agent". If it exists on your system the DevID Agent app will be found automatically. After you select DevID Agent in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DevID Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DevID Agent.
8. After uninstalling DevID Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DevID Agent that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DevID Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DevID Agent by DevID from your computer, we are not saying that DevID Agent by DevID is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DevID Agent in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-11-21 04:36:54.043