This info is about DevID Agent for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall DevID Agent from your PCDevID
. More information on DevID can be found here
. DevID Agent is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The full uninstall command line for DevID Agent is C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 3.76 MB (3946496 bytes) on disk and is named DevidAgent3.exe.
The following executable files are contained in DevID Agent. They occupy 6.75 MB (7073576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevidAgent3.exe (3.76 MB)
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.96 MB)
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- infinst.exe (130.50 KB)
- infinst.x64.exe (192.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (77.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.85
of DevID Agent. Click on the links below for other DevID Agent versions:
...click to view all...
DevID Agent is a program marketed by the software company DevID. Frequently, people try to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase DevID Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete DevID Agent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DevID Agent or simply click the Search feature and type in "DevID Agent". If it is installed on your PC the DevID Agent app will be found automatically. When you select DevID Agent in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DevID Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DevID Agent.
8. After uninstalling DevID Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DevID Agent which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DevID Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DevID Agent by DevID from your computer, we are not saying that DevID Agent by DevID is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DevID Agent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-03 18:54:53.453