DevID Agent is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall DevID Agent from your systemDevID
. You can read more on DevID or check for application updates here
. DevID Agent is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\DevID Agent directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files\DevID Agent\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove DevID Agent. DevID Agent's main file takes around 3.77 MB (3953152 bytes) and is called DevidAgent3.exe.
DevID Agent installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 39.43 MB (41344032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevidAgent3.exe (3.77 MB)
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.96 MB)
- ibtmgr.exe (116.14 KB)
- ibtsiva.exe (127.12 KB)
- ibtrksrv.exe (185.73 KB)
- AERTSrv.exe (94.45 KB)
- ATKEX_cmd.exe (1.07 MB)
- CreateRtkToastLnk.exe (75.23 KB)
- CXAPOAgent.exe (712.73 KB)
- DTSAudioService.exe (178.15 KB)
- DTSU2PAuSrv32.exe (197.48 KB)
- FMAPP.exe (119.06 KB)
- MaxxAudioMeters.exe (2.74 MB)
- RtHDVBg.exe (1,005.73 KB)
- RtHDVCpl.exe (14.01 MB)
- RtkAudioService.exe (260.73 KB)
- RtkNGUI.exe (7.21 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.49 MB)
- vncutil.exe (431.15 KB)
- nvuawy.exe (526.53 KB)
- nvusmb.exe (527.03 KB)
- nvusmu.exe (527.03 KB)
- Setup.exe (935.24 KB)
- Difx64.exe (184.00 KB)
- Difx64.exe (104.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- infinst.exe (130.50 KB)
- infinst.x64.exe (192.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (77.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
The current page applies to DevID Agent version 397
only. You can find below info on other versions of DevID Agent:
...click to view all...
DevID Agent is an application released by DevID. Some people decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase DevID Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DevID Agent from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DevID Agent or simply activate the Search field and type in "DevID Agent". The DevID Agent program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click DevID Agent in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding DevID Agent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DevID Agent.
8. After uninstalling DevID Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DevID Agent that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DevID Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DevID Agent by DevID from your computer, nor are we saying that DevID Agent by DevID is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DevID Agent in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 08:09:51.100