This web page contains thorough information on how to remove DevID Agent for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall DevID Agent from your systemDevID
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on DevID. Usually the DevID Agent program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove DevID Agent by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. DevidAgent3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.76 MB (3946496 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in DevID Agent. They take 6.75 MB (7073576
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevidAgent3.exe (3.76 MB)
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.96 MB)
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- infinst.exe (130.50 KB)
- infinst.x64.exe (192.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (77.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
This web page is about DevID Agent version 3.86
only. Click on the links below for other DevID Agent versions:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Some of these are shown below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall DevID Agent:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent
- C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent\uninstall.exe
DevID Agent is a program marketed by the software company DevID. Some users choose to erase it. This is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase DevID Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete DevID Agent from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find DevID Agent or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DevID Agent". The DevID Agent application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DevID Agent in the list of applications, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about DevID Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DevID Agent.
8. After uninstalling DevID Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DevID Agent that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DevID Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DevID Agent by DevID from your computer, nor are we saying that DevID Agent by DevID is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DevID Agent in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-09 11:56:03.470