DevID Agent is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall DevID Agent from your systemDevID
. Additional info about DevID can be read here
. Usually the DevID Agent program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall DevID Agent by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled DevidAgent3.exe and its approximative size is 4.47 MB (4687872 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with DevID Agent. They occupy about 85.32 MB (89466960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevidAgent3.exe (4.47 MB)
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.96 MB)
- AutoInst.exe (86.60 KB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
- ChCfg.exe (74.60 KB)
- Setup.exe (1.14 MB)
- kb888111srvrtm.exe (753.21 KB)
- kb888111w2ksp4.exe (724.71 KB)
- kb888111xpsp1.exe (756.21 KB)
- kb888111xpsp2.exe (703.21 KB)
- Alcmtr.exe (62.60 KB)
- AlcWzrd.exe (2.69 MB)
- CPLUtl64.exe (43.10 KB)
- MicCal.exe (2.08 MB)
- RTHDCPL.exe (19.21 MB)
- RtkAudioService.exe (126.60 KB)
- RtkAudioService64.exe (173.60 KB)
- RTLCPL.exe (9.27 MB)
- RtlUpd.exe (1.47 MB)
- RtlUpd64.exe (1.67 MB)
- SoundMan.exe (82.60 KB)
- vncutil.exe (350.60 KB)
- vncutil64.exe (464.60 KB)
- dpinst.exe (1.01 MB)
- ETDAniConf.exe (8.19 MB)
- ETDCtrl.exe (3.59 MB)
- ETDCtrlHelper.exe (2.53 MB)
- ETDDeviceInformation.exe (2.58 MB)
- ETDIntelligent.exe (2.16 MB)
- ETDService.exe (131.72 KB)
- ETDTouch.exe (127.22 KB)
- ETDUn_inst.exe (2.34 MB)
- Lenovo.exe (1.92 MB)
- Lenovo_Win8.exe (1.92 MB)
- Setup.exe (2.70 MB)
- TouchpadEnableDisable.exe (2.19 MB)
- setup.exe (789.45 KB)
- nvuawy.exe (526.53 KB)
- nvusmb.exe (527.03 KB)
- nvusmu.exe (527.03 KB)
- Setup.exe (935.24 KB)
- Difx64.exe (184.00 KB)
- Difx64.exe (104.00 KB)
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- infinst.exe (130.50 KB)
- infinst.x64.exe (192.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (77.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
The current web page applies to DevID Agent version 425
only. You can find below info on other versions of DevID Agent:
...click to view all...
DevID Agent has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk by DevID Agent when you uninstall it:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\DevID\DevID Agent.lnk
DevID Agent is an application by DevID. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to remove DevID Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DevID Agent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DevID Agent or simply click the Search feature and type in "DevID Agent". The DevID Agent app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DevID Agent in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DevID Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DevID Agent.
8. After removing DevID Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DevID Agent which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DevID Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DevID Agent by DevID from your computer, we are not saying that DevID Agent by DevID is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DevID Agent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-28 14:14:38.063