You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall DevID Agent for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall DevID Agent from your systemDevID
. You can read more on DevID or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent directory (same installation drive as Windows). DevID Agent's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent\uninstall.exe. DevidAgent3.exe is the DevID Agent's primary executable file and it takes approximately 3.94 MB (4126208 bytes) on disk.
DevID Agent contains of the executables below. They take 8.29 MB (8695544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevidAgent3.exe (3.94 MB)
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.96 MB)
- Setup.exe (963.48 KB)
- iusb3mon.exe (292.48 KB)
- Drv64.exe (152.48 KB)
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- infinst.exe (130.50 KB)
- infinst.x64.exe (192.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (77.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
The current page applies to DevID Agent version 416
alone. Click on the links below for other DevID Agent versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Some of these are listed below.Many times the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
DevID Agent is a program offered by the software company DevID. Some people want to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to remove DevID Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall DevID Agent from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DevID Agent or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DevID Agent". The DevID Agent program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select DevID Agent in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DevID Agent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DevID Agent.
8. After removing DevID Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong DevID Agent that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DevID Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall DevID Agent by DevID from your PC, nor are we saying that DevID Agent by DevID is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DevID Agent supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:37:19.167