DevID Agent is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall DevID Agent from your PCDevID
. More info about DevID can be seen here
. DevID Agent is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent folder, regulated by the user's choice. You can uninstall DevID Agent by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called DevidAgent3.exe and it has a size of 4.22 MB (4420608 bytes).
DevID Agent installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.56 MB (12120024
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevidAgent3.exe (4.22 MB)
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (2.58 MB)
- AutoInst.exe (97.84 KB)
- setup.exe (1.15 MB)
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- rollback.exe (26.00 KB)
- rollbackx64.exe (32.50 KB)
- x64.exe (1.48 MB)
- x86.exe (967.00 KB)
- infinst.exe (132.00 KB)
- infinst.x64.exe (195.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (77.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.43
of DevID Agent. Click on the links below for other DevID Agent versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\DevID\DevID Agent.lnk
DevID Agent is an application marketed by the software company DevID. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to remove DevID Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall DevID Agent from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DevID Agent or simply click the Search field and type in "DevID Agent". If it is installed on your PC the DevID Agent app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click DevID Agent in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding DevID Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DevID Agent.
8. After uninstalling DevID Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DevID Agent that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DevID Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DevID Agent by DevID from your computer, nor are we saying that DevID Agent by DevID is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DevID Agent in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-06-21 23:51:51.710