You can find below detailed information on how to remove DevID Agent for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall DevID Agent from your PCDevID
. Check out here
where you can get more info on DevID. DevID Agent is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove DevID Agent by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. DevidAgent3.exe is the DevID Agent's main executable file and it occupies around 3.94 MB (4126208 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in DevID Agent. They take 60.14 MB (63059608
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AmigoDistrib.exe (46.65 MB)
- DevidAgent3.exe (3.94 MB)
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.96 MB)
- RtCamU64.exe (2.51 MB)
- RTFTrack.exe (3.87 MB)
- RtsCM64.exe (192.21 KB)
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- infinst.exe (130.50 KB)
- infinst.x64.exe (192.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (77.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
The current web page applies to DevID Agent version 4.15
only. You can find here a few links to other DevID Agent releases:
...click to view all...
DevID Agent is an application marketed by the software company DevID. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove DevID Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete DevID Agent from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DevID Agent or simply click the Search feature and type in "DevID Agent". If it exists on your system the DevID Agent program will be found automatically. When you click DevID Agent in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DevID Agent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DevID Agent.
8. After uninstalling DevID Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DevID Agent which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DevID Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall DevID Agent by DevID from your computer, we are not saying that DevID Agent by DevID is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DevID Agent in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-25 14:19:45.000