You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall DevID Agent for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall DevID Agent from your computerDevID
. You can find out more on DevID or check for application updates here
. Usually the DevID Agent application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for DevID Agent is C:\Program Files (x86)\DevID Agent\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.21 MB (4415488 bytes) on disk and is called DevidAgent3.exe.
DevID Agent installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.68 MB (10154280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevidAgent3.exe (4.21 MB)
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.96 MB)
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- rollback.exe (26.00 KB)
- rollbackx64.exe (32.50 KB)
- x64.exe (1.48 MB)
- x86.exe (967.00 KB)
- infinst.exe (132.00 KB)
- infinst.x64.exe (195.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (77.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
The current web page applies to DevID Agent version 4.35
alone. You can find below a few links to other DevID Agent versions:
...click to view all...
DevID Agent is an application released by the software company DevID. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to remove DevID Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall DevID Agent from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate DevID Agent or simply activate the Search field and type in "DevID Agent". The DevID Agent program will be found very quickly. After you select DevID Agent in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DevID Agent, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DevID Agent.
8. After uninstalling DevID Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DevID Agent which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DevID Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DevID Agent by DevID from your PC, nor are we saying that DevID Agent by DevID is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove DevID Agent supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-30 08:24:25.450