This info is about DevID Agent for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall DevID Agent from your PCDevID
. More information on DevID can be seen here
. DevID Agent is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\DevID Agent directory, depending on the user's choice. You can remove DevID Agent by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\DevID Agent\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. DevID Agent's primary file takes around 4.21 MB (4411392 bytes) and is called DevidAgent3.exe.
The following executables are contained in DevID Agent. They occupy 9.62 MB (10090280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DevidAgent3.exe (4.21 MB)
- downloader.exe (177.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (1.96 MB)
- 7z.exe (259.50 KB)
- x64.exe (1.48 MB)
- x86.exe (967.00 KB)
- infinst.exe (132.00 KB)
- infinst.x64.exe (195.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (79.50 KB)
- devcon.exe (77.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (80.00 KB)
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
This page is about DevID Agent version 4.32
alone. You can find here a few links to other DevID Agent releases:
...click to view all...
DevID Agent is an application by DevID. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall DevID Agent is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete DevID Agent using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DevID Agent or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DevID Agent". If it is installed on your PC the DevID Agent application will be found automatically. After you select DevID Agent in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding DevID Agent, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DevID Agent.
8. After removing DevID Agent, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DevID Agent which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DevID Agent with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DevID Agent by DevID from your computer, we are not saying that DevID Agent by DevID is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DevID Agent supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-24 20:38:23.927