CCC Help Thai
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PCATI
. More data about ATI can be seen here
. More details about the application CCC Help Thai can be found at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Thai application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CCCInstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 88.00 KB (90112 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Thai. They occupy about 2.73 MB (2863104
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0421.0656.10561
of CCC Help Thai. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Thai versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application by ATI. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Thai program will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Thai in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Thai by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:50:53.313