CCC Help Thai
CCC Help Thai is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computerATI
. More information about ATI can be found here
. You can get more details related to CCC Help Thai at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Thai is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Thai's primary executable file and it occupies close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Thai installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.11 MB (4313600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Thai version 2009.0614.2130.36800
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Thai versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application offered by ATI. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Thai from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Thai application will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Thai in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Thai by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 19:48:47.013