CCC Help Thai
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PCATI
. Additional info about ATI can be seen here
. You can get more details related to CCC Help Thai at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. CCC Help Thai's main file takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) and is named CLI.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside CCC Help Thai. They occupy about 6.37 MB (6682624
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (293.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (372.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (368.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2009.1104.0958.17837
of CCC Help Thai. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Thai versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users choose to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to remove CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Thai with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Thai application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Thai in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Thai by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Thai supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 09:22:52.237