CCC Help Thai
CCC Help Thai is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computerATI
. Take a look here
for more details on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about CCC Help Thai on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Thai application is placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's option during install. CCC.exe is the CCC Help Thai's main executable file and it occupies close to 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Thai is comprised of the following executables which occupy 4.00 MB (4194816
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Thai version 2009.0521.2234.38731
alone. For more CCC Help Thai versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application by ATI. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Thai app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select CCC Help Thai in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Thai by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Thai in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:29:53.753