CCC Help Thai
This page is about CCC Help Thai for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computerATI
. Take a look here
for more information on ATI. Please follow http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Thai on ATI's web page. CCC Help Thai is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, subject to the user's option. The program's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is named CLI.exe.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Thai. They take about 4.11 MB (4305408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Thai version 2010.0202.2334.42270
alone. You can find below info on other versions of CCC Help Thai:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application offered by ATI. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Thai from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Thai program will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Thai in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Thai by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:02:58.910