CCC Help Thai
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Thai for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your systemATI
. More information about ATI can be seen here
. More data about the application CCC Help Thai can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The application's main executable file has a size of 292.00 KB (299008 bytes) on disk and is labeled CCC.exe.
The following executable files are contained in CCC Help Thai. They take 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Thai version 2011.0407.0735.11742
only. For more CCC Help Thai versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program by ATI. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Thai from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Thai program will be found automatically. When you select CCC Help Thai in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Thai by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Thai in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 20:42:49.360