CCC Help Thai
CCC Help Thai is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computerATI
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on ATI. Detailed information about CCC Help Thai can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Thai is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. CCC Help Thai's primary file takes around 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) and its name is CLI.exe.
CCC Help Thai contains of the executables below. They take 3.72 MB (3899904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (92.00 KB)
- AtiCimUn.exe (120.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2008.0422.2138.36895
of CCC Help Thai. For other CCC Help Thai versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Thai program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Thai in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Thai by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 09:33:51.927