CCC Help Thai
CCC Help Thai is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your systemATI
. Check out here
where you can get more info on ATI. Further information about CCC Help Thai can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Thai is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.66 MB (3842560
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
This data is about CCC Help Thai version 2010.0825.2145.37182
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Thai versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program offered by ATI. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase CCC Help Thai from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Thai app will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Thai in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Thai by ATI from your PC, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Thai in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:52:38.167