CCC Help Thai
You can find below detailed information on how to remove CCC Help Thai for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computerATI
. More info about ATI can be read here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more info about CCC Help Thai on ATI's website. CCC Help Thai is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The application's main executable file is labeled CCCInstall.exe and it has a size of 324.20 KB (331976 bytes).
The executables below are part of CCC Help Thai. They take about 8.33 MB (8735184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Thai version 2010.1230.1708.30713
only. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Thai versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to remove CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Thai app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click CCC Help Thai in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Thai by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 13:14:39.913