CCC Help Thai
CCC Help Thai is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PCATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about CCC Help Thai on ATI's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Thai. They occupy 4.81 MB (5042704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
- amdprw.exe (525.52 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (130.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Thai version 2011.0525.0012.41646
alone. For more CCC Help Thai versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Thai app will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Thai in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Thai by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130