CCC Help Thai
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Thai for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your systemATI
. More information about ATI can be found here
. More details about CCC Help Thai can be found at http://www.ati.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CCC.exe is the CCC Help Thai's primary executable file and it occupies about 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Thai. They take 9.22 MB (9665704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.50 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (94.00 KB)
- amdprw.exe (524.52 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (130.50 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Thai version 2010.1125.2147.39102
only. You can find below info on other releases of CCC Help Thai:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program released by ATI. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to erase CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Thai application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Thai in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Thai by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Thai supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-04 06:53:43.023