CCC Help Thai
This web page is about CCC Help Thai for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be found here
. More information about CCC Help Thai can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Thai's main executable file and it occupies about 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Thai contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.80 MB (3981824
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Thai version 2010.0302.2232.40412
alone. For more CCC Help Thai versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application by ATI. Some users want to remove this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Thai with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Thai app will be found very quickly. When you click CCC Help Thai in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Thai by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:22:34.980