CCC Help Thai
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computerATI
. More information on ATI can be seen here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more data about CCC Help Thai on ATI's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. CCC Help Thai's primary file takes about 311.70 KB (319176 bytes) and is called CLI.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Thai. They occupy 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0419.2217.38209
of CCC Help Thai. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Thai versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application released by ATI. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Thai from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Thai application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click CCC Help Thai in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Thai by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Thai supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:20:35.763