CCC Help Thai
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your systemATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about CCC Help Thai can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Thai is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. CCCInstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of CCC Help Thai. They occupy an average of 3.09 MB (3244032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2010.0113.2207.39662
of CCC Help Thai. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Thai releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program by the software company ATI. Some people choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". The CCC Help Thai application will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Thai in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Thai by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 04:58:18.430