CCC Help Thai
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PCATI
. Additional info about ATI can be found here
. You can see more info on CCC Help Thai at http://www.ati.com
. Usually the CCC Help Thai program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during install. The application's main executable file is labeled CLI.exe and its approximative size is 64.00 KB (65536 bytes).
CCC Help Thai is composed of the following executables which occupy 3.64 MB (3813888
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Thai version 2009.0702.1238.20840
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Thai versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program offered by the software company ATI. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this application. This is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove CCC Help Thai with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Thai app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select CCC Help Thai in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall CCC Help Thai by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:43:44.613