CCC Help Thai
This page contains thorough information on how to remove CCC Help Thai for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computerATI
. Take a look here
for more info on ATI. Please open http://www.ati.com
if you want to read more on CCC Help Thai on ATI's web page. CCC Help Thai is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. CLI.exe is the CCC Help Thai's primary executable file and it occupies around 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with CCC Help Thai. They occupy about 3.33 MB (3486720
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0720.2336.40583
of CCC Help Thai. For more CCC Help Thai versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application marketed by ATI. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to erase CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Thai from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Thai application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select CCC Help Thai in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Thai by ATI from your PC, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Thai in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 09:18:46.697