CCC Help Thai
This web page is about CCC Help Thai for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. You can read more about about CCC Help Thai at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Thai is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. CCCDsPreview.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 72.00 KB (73728 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Thai contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.12 MB (3272704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This page is about CCC Help Thai version 2010.0617.0854.14122
alone. You can find below a few links to other CCC Help Thai releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program by ATI. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it exists on your system the CCC Help Thai application will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Thai in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Thai by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Thai supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:07:20.467