CCC Help Thai
This web page is about CCC Help Thai for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PCATI
. Open here
for more details on ATI. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Thai on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Thai program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CLI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Thai. They occupy about 3.63 MB (3805696
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Thai version 2010.0805.0357.5180
alone. For more CCC Help Thai versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application by ATI. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY procedure to uninstall CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase CCC Help Thai from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". The CCC Help Thai application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click CCC Help Thai in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove CCC Help Thai by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Thai in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:17:02.277