CCC Help Thai
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your systemATI
. You can find out more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more information about CCC Help Thai on ATI's website. Usually the CCC Help Thai application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory, depending on the user's option during setup. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 300.70 KB (307912 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in CCC Help Thai. They take 8.62 MB (9043096
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCC.exe (300.70 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (324.20 KB)
- CLI.exe (311.70 KB)
- EyefinityPro.exe (419.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (336.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (78.70 KB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (59.20 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (59.20 KB)
- MOM.exe (300.20 KB)
- slsnotify.exe (18.50 KB)
- SLSTaskbar.exe (1.99 MB)
- SLSTaskbar64.exe (2.52 MB)
- CLIStart.exe (749.20 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (731.20 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (293.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2011.0613.2237.38801
of CCC Help Thai. You can find below info on other application versions of CCC Help Thai:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". The CCC Help Thai app will be found very quickly. When you select CCC Help Thai in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Thai by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove CCC Help Thai supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 03:04:33.523