CCC Help Thai
CCC Help Thai is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your systemATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Further information about CCC Help Thai can be found at http://www.ati.com
. CCC Help Thai is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies folder, depending on the user's choice. The program's main executable file occupies 64.00 KB (65536 bytes) on disk and is titled CLI.exe.
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Thai. They take about 4.07 MB (4268544
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (64.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (96.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (52.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This web page is about CCC Help Thai version 2010.0209.0015.306
only. For other CCC Help Thai versions please click below:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is a program marketed by the software company ATI. Some people choose to remove it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Thai application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select CCC Help Thai in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Thai by ATI from your computer, nor are we saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:14:50.143