CCC Help Thai
This info is about CCC Help Thai for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computerATI
. Additional info about ATI can be read here
. More details about the software CCC Help Thai can be seen at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. CCC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 48.00 KB (49152 bytes) on disk.
CCC Help Thai contains of the executables below. They take 3.86 MB (4051456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- uccc.exe (20.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (128.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (44.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (88.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (68.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (96.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (476.00 KB)
The current page applies to CCC Help Thai version 2007.0815.2325.40058
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Thai versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application released by the software company ATI. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find CCC Help Thai or simply click the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". If it is installed on your PC the CCC Help Thai program will be found very quickly. After you select CCC Help Thai in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove CCC Help Thai.
8. After uninstalling CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Thai by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 15:43:36.870