CCC Help Thai
CCC Help Thai is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your computerATI
. Further information on ATI can be seen here
. You can get more details related to CCC Help Thai at http://www.ati.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies directory (same installation drive as Windows). CLI.exe is the CCC Help Thai's primary executable file and it takes approximately 304.00 KB (311296 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in CCC Help Thai. They occupy 5.82 MB (6101520
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CLI.exe (304.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (292.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (315.50 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (328.50 KB)
- installShell.exe (232.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (344.50 KB)
- LOG.exe (70.50 KB)
- MMLoadDrvPXDiscrete.exe (48.50 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (58.00 KB)
- MMACEPrevPXdiscrete.exe (91.00 KB)
- Grid64.exe (299.00 KB)
- HydraDM.exe (384.00 KB)
- HydraDM64.exe (276.00 KB)
- HydraGrd.exe (400.00 KB)
- HydraMD.exe (556.00 KB)
- HydraMD64.exe (276.50 KB)
- amdprw.exe (524.52 KB)
- PRWlayer.exe (130.50 KB)
The current web page applies to CCC Help Thai version 2011.0627.1557.26805
alone. Click on the links below for other CCC Help Thai versions:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application marketed by ATI. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Thai from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search feature and type in "CCC Help Thai". The CCC Help Thai app will be found automatically. After you click CCC Help Thai in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about CCC Help Thai, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of CCC Help Thai which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove CCC Help Thai by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove CCC Help Thai in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 16:12:01.147