CCC Help Thai
CCC Help Thai is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall CCC Help Thai from your PCATI
. You can read more on ATI or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ati.com
to get more facts about CCC Help Thai on ATI's website. CCC Help Thai is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\ATI Technologies directory, regulated by the user's option. The program's main executable file is named CLI.exe and occupies 48.00 KB (49152 bytes).
The executable files below are part of CCC Help Thai. They take about 4.17 MB (4370944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CCCInstall.exe (88.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (64.00 KB)
- MOM.exe (64.00 KB)
- LOG.exe (84.00 KB)
- atishlx.exe (140.00 KB)
- CCC.exe (48.00 KB)
- CCCInstall.exe (52.00 KB)
- CLI.exe (48.00 KB)
- CLIStart.exe (60.00 KB)
- installShell.exe (236.00 KB)
- installShell64.exe (348.50 KB)
- MOM.exe (48.00 KB)
- DXStress.exe (2.17 MB)
- MMLoadDrv.exe (56.00 KB)
- CCCDsPreview.exe (72.00 KB)
- MMACEPrev.exe (100.00 KB)
- cccprev.exe (488.00 KB)
- MOM.InstallProxy.exe (48.00 KB)
This info is about CCC Help Thai version 2009.0721.1106.18080
alone. You can find here a few links to other CCC Help Thai releases:
...click to view all...
CCC Help Thai is an application by the software company ATI. Frequently, people want to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this manually takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase CCC Help Thai is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete CCC Help Thai with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate CCC Help Thai or simply activate the Search field and type in "CCC Help Thai". The CCC Help Thai app will be found automatically. When you click CCC Help Thai in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about CCC Help Thai, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall CCC Help Thai.
8. After removing CCC Help Thai, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong CCC Help Thai that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling CCC Help Thai using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall CCC Help Thai by ATI from your computer, we are not saying that CCC Help Thai by ATI is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall CCC Help Thai in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 10:28:53.830